SUMMONS BY PUBLICATION
(Parentage - Custody and Support)
Case No. FL150018
SUPERIOR COURT of CALIFORNIA
COUNTY OF HUMBOLDT
825 FIFTH STREET
EUREKA, CA 95501
NOTICE TO RESPONDENT:
You have been sued. Read the information below and on the next page.
PETITIONER'S NAME: DANIEL STEUDEL
You have 30 calendar days after this Summons and Petition are served on you to file a Response (form FL-220 or FL-270) at the court and have a copy served on the petitioner. A letter, phone call, or court appearance will not protect you.
If you do not file your Response on time, the court may make orders affecting your right to custody of your children. You may also be ordered to pay child support and attorney fees and costs.
For legal advice, contact a lawyer immediately. Get help finding a lawyer at the California Courts Online Self-Help Center (www.courts.ca.gov/selfhelp), at the California Legal Services website
(www.lawhelpca.org), or by contacting your local bar association.
NOTICE: The restraining order on page 2 remains in effect against each parent until the petition is dismissed, a judgment is entered, or the court makes further orders. This order is enforceable anywhere in California by any law enforcement officer who has received or seen a copy of it.
FEE WAIVER: If you cannot pay the filing fee, ask the clerk for a fee waiver form. The court may order you to pay back all or part of the fees and costs that the court waived for you or the other party.
1. The name and address of the court are:
825 5th Street
Eureka, CA 95501
2. The name, address and telephone number of petitioner's attorney, or petitioner without an attorney, are: Daniel Steudel, General Delivery, Orick, CA 95555 707-683-0606
Date: Jan. 12 2015
KERRI L KEENAN Clerk, by Deputy
STANDARD RESTRAINING ORDER
(Parentage - Custody and Support
Starting immediately, you and every other party are restrained from removing from the state, or applying for a passport for, the minor child or children for whom this action seeks to establish a parent-child relationship or a custody order without the prior written consent of every other party or an order of the court.
This restraining order takes effect against the petitioner when he or she files the petition and against the respondent when he or she is personally served with the Summons and Petition OR when he or she waives and accepts service.
This restraining order remains in effect until the judgment is entered, the petition is dismissed, or the court makes other orders.
This order is enforceable anywhere in California by any law enforcement officer who has received or seen a copy of it.
6. Order granting request to continue hearing and notice of new hearing
a. The court hearing is continued to the date, time, and location shown below:
New Hearing Date: 4-30-18 time: 8:30 am Dept. 6
7. Reason for the continuance
a. The continuance is needed because
(1) the papers could not be served as required before the hearing date.
b. The court finds good cause and orders a continuance in its discretion.
ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE AND
AFFIDAVIT FOR CONTEMPT
1. TO CITEE: ASHLEY BISSONETTE
2. YOU ARE ORDERED TO APPEAR IN THIS COURT AS FOLLOWS, TO GIVE ANY LEGAL REASON WHY THIS COURT SHOULD NOT FIND YOU GUILTY OF CONTEMPT, PUNISH YOU FOR WILLFULLY DISOBEYING ITS ORDERS AS SET FORTH IN THE AFFIDAVIT BELOW AND ANY ATTACHED AFFIDAVIT OF FACTS CONSTITUTING CONTEMPT; AND REQUIRE YOU TO PAY, FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE MOVING PARTY, THE ATTORNEY FEES AND COSTS OF THIS PROCEEDING.
a. Date: April 30, 2018
Time: 8:30 a.m.
Dept. : SIX
b. Address of court: same as noted above
Feb. 28, March 7, 14, 21 601702