SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON,
COUNTY OF CLARK
Case No. 17-3-02074-2
SUMMONS SERVED BY PUBLICATION
Petitioner: JENNIFER HUDSON
And Respondents: JOHN DOE and EMILY ANN SHEPHERD
To: JOHN DOE and EMILY ANN SHEPHERD - The other party has asked the Court to:
Give custody of the children to a non-parent.
Approve reasonable visitaion for the parents in a non-parent custody case.
You must respond in writing if you want the court to consider your side.
Deadline! Your Response must be filed and served within 60 days of the date this summons is published. If you do not file and serve your Response or a Notice of Appearance by the deadline:
* No one has to notify you about other hearings in this case, and
* The court may approve the requests in the Petition without hearing your side (called a default judgment).
Follow these steps:
1. Read the Petition and any other documents that were filed at court with this Summons. Those documents explain what the other party is asking for.
2. Fill out a Response on this form:
FL Non-Parent 415, Response to Non-:Parent Custody Petition
You can get the Response form and other forms you need at:
* The Washington State Court's website: www.courts.wa.gov/forms,
* The Administrative Office of the Courts - call: (360)705-5328,
* Washington LawHelp:
* The Superior Court Clerk's office or county law library (for a fee).
3. Serve (give) a copy of your Response to the person who filed this Summons at the address below, and to any other parties. You may use a certified mail with return receipt requested. For more information on how to serve, read Superior Court Civil Rule 5.
4. File your original Response with the court clerk at this address:
Superior Court Clerk, Clark County
1200 Franklin St., Vancouver, WA 98660
5. Lawyer not required: It is a good idea to talk to a lawyer, but you may file and serve your Response without one.
Jennifer Lynn Hudson 12/20/17
5102 NE 237th Ave., Vancouver, WA 98682
Dec. 28, Jan 4, 11, 18, 25, Feb. 1 598299