SUMMONS SERVED BY PUBLICATION
SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON
COUNTY OF CLARK
In re the Marriage of:
CHARISSA MARIE ROGERS,
Summons Served by Publication
To DIEGO ROSALES - The other party has asked the court to:
Divorce, Separation, Valid /
End your marriage or domestic partnership.
You must respond in writing if you want the court to consider your side.
Deadline! Your Response must be filed and served within 60 days of the date this summons is published. If you do not file and serve your Response or a Notice of Appearance by the deadline:
* No one has to notify you about other hearings in this case, and
* The court may approve the requests in the Petition without hearing your side (called a default judgment).
Follow these steps:
1. Read the Petition and any other documents that were filed at court with this Summons. Those documents explain what the other party is asking for.
2. Fill out a Response on this form (check the Response that matches the Petition):
FL Divorce 211, Response to Petition about a Marriage
You can get the Response form and other forms you need at:
* The Washington State Courts' website: www.courts.wa.gov/forms
* The Administrative Office of the Courts - call: (360) 705-5328
* Washington LawHelp: www.washingtonlawhelp.org, or
* The Superior Court Clerk's office or county law library (for a fee).
3. Serve (give) a copy of your Response to the person who filed this Summons at the address below, and to any other parties. You may use certified mail with return receipt requested. For more information on how to serve, read Superior Court Civil Rule 5.
4. File your original Response with the court clerk at this address :
Clark County Superior Court
1200 Franklin Street
Vancouver, WA 98660
5. Lawyer not required: It is a good idea to talk to a lawyer, but you may file and serve your Response without one.
Petitioner or his/her lawyer fills out below:
Dated, this 7th day of June, 2017.
CALLI L. HISEY WSBA # 49748
Of Attorneys for Petitioner
Petitioner agrees to accept legal papers for this case at:
Petitioner's lawyer's address:
Calli Hisey Law Offices PC
1104 Main St., Suite 212
Vancouver, WA 98660
June 16, 23, 30, July 7, 14, 21 585077